- Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please ensure that you read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
- All prices on this ebsite are displayed in Australian dollars inclusive of all taxes where applicable.
- The standard price is representative of the product displayed in the image. The additional prices (where selected) indicates an increase in size and/or flower or container value
- All images and designs are illustrated guides to the style of flowers, foods and gifts to be delivered. Flowers, foods, containers and any additional accessories may vary depending on seasonal availability or where they do not meet quality standards.
Products Containing Alcohol
Under the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation Exemption ID: 60500644, Botanics of Melbourne may supply liquor with gifts prompting the following conditions:
- The liquor must be packaged together with flowers, food or other gifts
- The volume of liquor supplied must not exceed 1.5 litres per day
- The value of the liquor and its container must not be more that 50% of the gift’s sale price
- Both the purchaser and the recipient of the flowers or gift must be 18 years or over
In the event there is liquor contained within a delivery and the recipient is unavailable to accept the delivery, it is illegal to leave alcohol unattended in an open area.Where your receipeient is unavaialble to accept a delivery containing alcohol, the order will be returned to the store and you will be contacted to arrange an alternate delivery time.
Due to the large number of orders received on Mother’s Day & Valentines Day, Botanics reserves the right to make substitutions where ultimately necessary to ensure that your delivery arrives on time. All substitutions will be made with similar products to the same or greater value of the original.
We accept order alternations up until the moment the order has left the shop. Additional fees however, may apply.
These alterations can include delivery addresses, changes to card messages, changes to the original requested product and changes to the recipient’s name.
For cancellations occurring at least 24 hours delivery date and time, Botanics can refund the total amount. However cancellations placed after this period can only receive a partial refund or credit as the flowers have already been constructed, cut and designed.
Delivery Policy when the recipient is not at home to accept your gift
If the recipient is not at home to receive your gift, we will execute our discretion to determine if it is safe to be left at the front door or somewhere locatable. In the event we are unable to leave the gift in a safe location the items will be returned to the shop where we will get in touch with either the recipient or yourself to organise re-delivery dates and times. Re-deliveries will incur extra charges.
To ensure safe delivery of any gifts, we recommend including the recipient's phone number of the comments section of the checkout process so we may get in touch in the event they are unavailable.